Noise affects us all every day: road, train and air traffic, factories, noisy conversations, concerts, etc. We offer multiple solutions for insulating your home as effectively as possible against noise pollution, depending on its current exposure to noise and on the level of acoustic insulation you require.
Did you know?
- Sound intensity is measured in decibels (dB), which indicate whether a noise is soft or loud.
- You can already achieve acoustic insulation of 10 dB (i.e. reduce the initial noise level by 10 dB thanks to the glazing) by switching from standard KRISTAL THERMO glazing to KRISTAL THERMO SOUND PROTECT acoustic glazing. This is equivalent to cutting the level of noise in half.
- Acoustic glass is ideal for interior and exterior applications, in single, double and triple glazing.
- Acoustic glass can be assembled with other types of glass to add complementary functions: solar control, thermal insulation, design.
- Like conventional laminated glass, acoustic laminated glass has all safety and security features.