Semi-structural facades minimise the visible part of the aluminium frame profile and the frame remains visible only along the edges of glass panels.
The external appearance of openings, fixed and parapet facade elements is the same.
Depending on the facade system, it is possible to integrate the openings with different mechanisms and axes in line with the type of aluminium profiles.
- Glazing: standard insulated glazing
- Primary sealant: butyl
- Secondary sealant: polysulphide *, polyurethane*, silicone*
- Structural bonding of glass to the metal supporting structure: two component silicone, UV resistant
* Standard insulated glass panels supported by horizontal and vertical aluminium profiles – UV resistant seals.
* Insulated glass panels supported by horizontal and vertical aluminium profiles with enamel coated free edges – UV resistant seals.
- Classic (continuous) facade
- Structural facade
- Ventilated facades
- Combination of classic and structural facades